From sophisticated office buildings to heavy industrial projects, we are committed to servicing your business needs at the highest level and to delivering steel fabrication projects consistently on time and on budget.
With considerable in-house design and drafting expertise we can offer you a complete service; from conception through fabrication, blasting and painting to on site installation.
Our Perth workshop is fully equipped with a 5 tonne overhead crane, considerable floor space, and laydown areas, giving us the capacity to undertake a wide range of projects from mine specification vehicles, complex structural steel fabrication, and architectural projects in a variety of metals such as stainless steel, aluminium, and copper.
Having completed large contracts for a variety of companies including Mirvac and Probuild, we continue to win contracts based on our ability to deliver on schedule, high quality of work, and exceptional service from start to finish.
• A well-equipped workshop with a 5 tonne gantry crane and ample laydown area.
• 11 work bays along with a 4m and 3m Press Brakes (c/w Guillotines to suit), Kingsland Metal Worker, horizontal saws, a range of cold saws and pipe bending equipment.
• All work bays are set up for MIG Welders with 4 speciality metal bays for Stainless and Aluminium work, TIG welders.
• 2 bays dedicated to truck modifications and repairs. With all the work bays along one wall and the processing running along the adjacent wall, this is a great set up for processing material and feeding it in to the various bays for fabrication.
• The laydown and loading area is large enough to accommodate loading two Semi Trailers at once and provides additional storage for when we are processing large amounts of structural steel, along with the gantry crane we also run two forklifts, 1.5T and 3T.
• Our own fleet of 10 vehicles ranging from ISUZA Tray back Utes, Hyundai iLoad vans for site installers to a 4.5m Flat Deck ISUZU truck for larger deliveries.
• We also offer a range of surface treatments, including Blast and Paint to 2.5, Powder Coating, Galvanising and automotive paint finishes.
Our outstanding customer service culture is paramount to everything we do – we believe the thorough understanding of your requirements is just as important as the delivery of your steel fabrication project. We operate a stringent OHS policy as well as our own in-house quality system.
MetalWork WA specialise in unique and bespoke steel fabrication projects – we have completed many ‘one off’ specialist projects across the Perth city scape. Contact us for a free quote.